Senior Systems Engineer
The engineer will serve as a software integration engineer in support to an Air Force Research Laboratory contract. The engineer will be an integral member of a joint Government and contractor team that operates in a very dynamic environment within the Space Situational Awareness (SSA) Domain. The engineer’s duties will include integrating a wide range of data at various classification levels across multiple software testbeds at various stages of maturity. Secondarily, the engineer may be required to assist on other tasks as needed.
The successful candidate must possess at least ten (10) years of experience in developing and engineering complex, military systems, and be proficient in management and execution of small to large scale DoD system development, acquisition and documentation practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Scientific Discipline from an accredited four-year university
- Active Department of Defense to Top Secret Security Clearance
- Experience in design, fabrication, and testing of ground, airborne or space-flight sensor hardware
and ground processing systems
- Experience with systems engineering of advanced electro-optic (EO) and infrared (IR) sensor
- Experience with the end-to-end implementation of the DOORS Requirements Management
application software toolset
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/Scientific Discipline from an accredited four-year university
- Current access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Programs
- Experience with the Systems Engineering techniques and applications implemented on National
- Current DoD Clearance preferred
Primary Location: Chantilly, VA
ATA is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer. Please send all resumes, including cover letters, to Human Resources at Applied Technology Associates, 1300 Britt Street SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123. You may also fax them to (505) 998-2397, or e-mail them to ATAJobs@atacorp.com. PLEASE REFER TO DOCKET No. ATA20170222.
Back to ATA Careers.
A-Tech Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or other characteristics protected by law. A-Tech Corporation will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities as provided
by federal, state, and local laws.
EEO is the Law Poster ● EEO is the Law Supplement ● E-Verify in English and Spanish ● Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish ● Pay Transparency Non Discrimination