Electrical Engineer - Radiometric and Radiation Tolerance
ATA is seeking a self-motivated, productive, results-oriented Electrical Engineer to assist in characterization of visible through long-wave infrared focal plane arrays. The Electrical Engineer will be an integral member of a joint Government and contractor team that operates in a very dynamic, fast-paced, highly-agile team environment.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Must be able to attain a Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance
- Must demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with Digital and Analog electrical circuits design and debugging
- Experience with Semiconductor physics: photodiodes and optoelectronic devices
- Experience with Radiometry calculations
- Hands-on electrical and mechanical interfacing skills
- Solid troubleshooting and hands-on skills
- Effectively communicate results through technical reports and presentations
- Require minimum oversight to accomplish directed tasks
- Must be willing to travel to remote site for test setup and execution
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Active Department of Defense Security Clearance
- Working knowledge of cryogenics
- Software skills desired: VHDL, MATLAB, Igor, LabView, C++, Visual Basic
Primary Location: Kirtland Air Force Base, Albuquerque, NM
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Relocation Available: Yes
ATA is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer. Please send all resumes, including cover letters, to Human Resources at Applied Technology Associates, 1300 Britt Street SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123. You may also fax them to (505) 998-2397, or e-mail them to ATAJobs@atacorp.com. PLEASE REFER TO DOCKET No. ATA20160920.
Back to ATA Careers.
A-Tech Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or other characteristics protected by law. A-Tech Corporation will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities as provided
by federal, state, and local laws.
EEO is the Law Poster ● EEO is the Law Supplement ● E-Verify in English and Spanish ● Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish ● Pay Transparency Non Discrimination