The individual will be responsible for administrating contracts and NDAs while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and government regulations. Must have experience working with DCAA auditors including cost submittals, indirect rates and how implemented. Must have in-depth knowledge of the FAR, CAS, DFAR and FTR requirements.
- Planning, managing, and producing detailed pricing and financial data in support of contracts
across a broad spectrum of business areas and a diverse customer base, including Government
- Analyzing Requests for Proposals (RFPs), preparing and producing detailed cost/price proposals,
including cost models/templates, formats, and pricing rationale in accordance with solicitation
instructions, corporate policies, FARs and other federal and state legislation and regulations
- Assumes responsibility for the preparation of a fully compliant and competitive cost and pricing
volume, including establishing and coordinating schedules, cost/price model development,
and cost narrative
- Extensive experience in reviewing and negotiating external company NDA’s and Teaming
- Performs tasks successfully with minimum guidance under short timelines and must have the
ability to manage shifting work priorities
- Develops subcontract agreement and negotiates, administers, modifies and closes subcontracts
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business Administration or related field) or equivalent experience
- Experience in all contract types including IDIQ, CPFF, T&M, Firm-fixed price, and
demonstrated ability to execute and interpret federal regulations within contracts
- Must have demonstrated responsiveness, flexibility, organization, and an extreme attention to
detail in a professional environment
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Deltek GCS Premier, office equipment and software
such as Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Must have five to seven years’ experience working with government contracts as well as
cradle-to-grave government/commercial contract administration experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen, and able to obtain and maintain a DoD Clearance
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Training in contracts, and seven to ten years of related government contract administration
experience, as well as seven to ten years of cradle-to-grave government/commercial contract
- Security Clearance – Secret
ATA Aerospace is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer. Please send all resumes, including cover letters, to Human Resources at Applied Technology Associates, 1300 Britt Street SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123. You may also fax them to (505) 998-2397, or e-mail them to ATAJobs@atacorp.com. PLEASE REFER TO DOCKET No. AERO20170315.
Back to ATA Careers.
A-Tech Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or other characteristics protected by law. A-Tech Corporation will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities as provided
by federal, state, and local laws.
EEO is the Law Poster ● EEO is the Law Supplement ● E-Verify in English and Spanish ● Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish ● Pay Transparency Non Discrimination